Trident, Harts Farm Way, Havant
Industrial Unit 68,513 sq. ft. (6,365m²)
10 Kites Croft Business Park, Segensworth
High quality industrial/warehouse unit to let - 30,558 sq. ft. (2,839.02m²)
200 Ricardo Way, Lymington
Trade counter unit - 4,113 sq. ft. (382m²)
The Quay, Southampton
Office suites to let - 1,524 sq. ft. - 23,152 sq. ft. (141.2 m² - 2,151 m²)
3 Boyatt Wood Industrial Estate, Eastleigh
Industrial warehouse unit to let - 21,322 sq. ft. (1,980.81m²)
Second Floor, 3500 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham
Open plan offices to let - 8,248 sq. ft. (766.01m²)
A5 & A6 Endeavour Business Park, Havant
Modern offices 1,262 sq, ft. - 3,527 sq. ft.
E6 Fort Wallington Industrial Estate, Fareham
Industrial Unit - 3,438 sq. ft. (319m²)
Explorer House, Adanac Drive, Southampton
Headquarter Offices - 8,461 sq. ft. - 31,155 sq. ft. (786.05m² - 2,894.43m²)
Commercial property acquisition
We provide acquisition advice to a number of private individuals, institutions and local authorities for both occupation and investment.
Using our extensive market knowledge, Hellier Langston are ideally placed to both help source premises, and negotiate the best possible terms on behalf of occupiers.
In terms of the acquisition service we provide, this can be broken down as follows:
- Discuss with you in more detail your potential requirements, paying particular attention to:
b) Overall cost
d) Size requirement - we may recommend appointing a space planner to assess your current premises and their use to see if any efficiency savings can be found as smaller, more efficient premises will be less costly.
- Identify potential opportunities, both on or off market, by approaching local/ national agents, as well as landlords, and occupiers
- Provide you with a schedule of all identified opportunities, including costings such as rent, rates and service charge (if appropriate)
- Discuss potential opportunities with you, paying particular attention to:
a) Suitability for your operations
b) Available lease terms
c) Condition of premises (a detailed survey may be required, and should be carried out by a qualified Building Surveyor)
d) Market conditions
e) Other considerations, such as business rates and service charge
Once an opportunity has been identified, we would be the main point of contact, opening and carrying out negotiations on your behalf.
- At this point further specialist advice may be required, such as the services of a building surveyor
- Once negotiations have been concluded, we would look to agree Heads of Terms with the landlord or their agents
- Upon agreement of Heads of Terms, we would continue to liaise with your solicitors and the landlords until exchange/ completion.
Hellier Langston is a multi-disciplinary practice, and our teams who deal with commercial agency, valuation, building surveying, and property management are able to work closely to advise on all aspects of the acquisition process from start to finish.
Our acquisition stages
- An assessment of your property requirements, including location, specification and budget and evaluating all these factors together help you arrive at a decision which suits your objectives;
- Using our expert knowledge to conduct extensive research and provide a detailed schedule of options to view and shortlist;
- Once a suitable property has been identified, we will help to secure the premises for you on the best terms possible;
- We can help co-ordinate the completion of the transaction by liaising with lawyers to ensure it is completed successfully.
- Post completion we can assist with the transition to new premises – with our building consultancy team able to advise on project management and fit out matters.
Related case studies
Search for a property
Use a combination of size, type and location filters to find a property.Property search »