Second Floor, 3500 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham
Open plan offices to let - 8,248 sq. ft. (766.01m²)
6 The Potteries, Wickham Road, Fareham
Offices to let - 1,940 sq. ft. (180.19m²) - 4,233 sq. ft. (393.29m²)
Independence, 3 Stanbridge Road, Havant
New industrial unit to let 21,312 sq. ft. (1,980m²)
2 Kites Croft Business Park, Fareham
Warehouse to let - 35,059 sq. ft. (3,257m²)
4th FLOOR, ENTERPRISE HOUSE, OCEAN WAY, SOUTHAMPTON
Modern Offices to let - 5,121 sq. ft. (475.8 m²)
5 & 6 BOYATT WOOD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, GOODWOOD ROAD, EASTLEIGH
Industrial warehouse unit to let 11,209 - 22,526 sq. ft. (1,042-2,094m²)
RADIAL 27, 11 BARNES WALLIS ROAD, SEGENSWORTH, FAREHAM
Detached warehouse/industrial unit to let - 71,160 sq. ft. (6,610.93m²)
2-3 THE PURLIEU CENTRE, HARDLEY INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, HYTHE
New Industrial Units - 1,300 - 2,600 sq. ft. (121 - 242 m²)
Commercial property acquisition
We provide acquisition advice to a number of private individuals, institutions and local authorities for both occupation and investment.
Using our extensive market knowledge, Hellier Langston are ideally placed to both help source premises, and negotiate the best possible terms on behalf of occupiers.
In terms of the acquisition service we provide, this can be broken down as follows:
- Discuss with you in more detail your potential requirements, paying particular attention to:
b) Overall cost
d) Size requirement - we may recommend appointing a space planner to assess your current premises and their use to see if any efficiency savings can be found as smaller, more efficient premises will be less costly.
- Identify potential opportunities, both on or off market, by approaching local/ national agents, as well as landlords, and occupiers
- Provide you with a schedule of all identified opportunities, including costings such as rent, rates and service charge (if appropriate)
- Discuss potential opportunities with you, paying particular attention to:
a) Suitability for your operations
b) Available lease terms
c) Condition of premises (a detailed survey may be required, and should be carried out by a qualified Building Surveyor)
d) Market conditions
e) Other considerations, such as business rates and service charge
Once an opportunity has been identified, we would be the main point of contact, opening and carrying out negotiations on your behalf.
- At this point further specialist advice may be required, such as the services of a building surveyor
- Once negotiations have been concluded, we would look to agree Heads of Terms with the landlord or their agents
- Upon agreement of Heads of Terms, we would continue to liaise with your solicitors and the landlords until exchange/ completion.
Hellier Langston is a multi-disciplinary practice, and our teams who deal with commercial agency, valuation, building surveying, and property management are able to work closely to advise on all aspects of the acquisition process from start to finish.
Our acquisition stages
- An assessment of your property requirements, including location, specification and budget and evaluating all these factors together help you arrive at a decision which suits your objectives;
- Using our expert knowledge to conduct extensive research and provide a detailed schedule of options to view and shortlist;
- Once a suitable property has been identified, we will help to secure the premises for you on the best terms possible;
- We can help co-ordinate the completion of the transaction by liaising with lawyers to ensure it is completed successfully.
- Post completion we can assist with the transition to new premises – with our building consultancy team able to advise on project management and fit out matters.
Related case studies
Search for a property
Use a combination of size, type and location filters to find a property.Property search »