Unit 4 Boyatt Wood, Eastleigh
Modern Industrial /Warehouse Unit 10,785 sq. ft. (1,002 sq. m.)
Carlton House, Netley Marsh, Hampshire
Development opportunity 5.6 acres (2.27 ha)
3 St George's Industrial Estate, Eastleigh
End of Terrace Industrial/Warehouse Unit 13,024 sq. ft. (1,210 sq. m.)
Unit E Wykeham Trade Park, Winchester
Warehouse/Trade Counter Unit 4,488 sq. ft. (417 sq. m.)
3 Sun Valley Business Park, Winchester
Industrial/Warehouse Unit 3,014 sq. ft. (280 sq. m.)
1 Boyatt Wood, Eastleigh
End of terrace Industrial/Warehouse Unit - 23,222 sq. ft. (2,167.72 sq. m.)
610 Fareham Reach, Gosport
Industrial/Warehouse Unit 28,187 sq. ft. (2,618.62 sq. m.)
310 Fareham Reach, Gosport
Industrial/Warehouse Unit 28,802 sq. ft. (2,675.71 sq. m.)
Unit 5 Matrix Park, Segensworth, Fareham
Modern Industrial/Warehouse Unit 34,026 sq. ft. (3,161 sq. m.)
Commercial property acquisition
We provide acquisition advice to a number of private individuals, institutions and local authorities for both occupation and investment.
Using our extensive market knowledge, Hellier Langston are ideally placed to both help source premises, and negotiate the best possible terms on behalf of occupiers.
In terms of the acquisition service we provide, this can be broken down as follows:
- Discuss with you in more detail your potential requirements, paying particular attention to:
b) Overall cost
d) Size requirement - we may recommend appointing a space planner to assess your current premises and their use to see if any efficiency savings can be found as smaller, more efficient premises will be less costly.
- Identify potential opportunities, both on or off market, by approaching local/ national agents, as well as landlords, and occupiers
- Provide you with a schedule of all identified opportunities, including costings such as rent, rates and service charge (if appropriate)
- Discuss potential opportunities with you, paying particular attention to:
a) Suitability for your operations
b) Available lease terms
c) Condition of premises (a detailed survey may be required, and should be carried out by a qualified Building Surveyor)
d) Market conditions
e) Other considerations, such as business rates and service charge
Once an opportunity has been identified, we would be the main point of contact, opening and carrying out negotiations on your behalf.
- At this point further specialist advice may be required, such as the services of a building surveyor
- Once negotiations have been concluded, we would look to agree Heads of Terms with the landlord or their agents
- Upon agreement of Heads of Terms, we would continue to liaise with your solicitors and the landlords until exchange/ completion.
Hellier Langston is a multi-disciplinary practice, and our teams who deal with commercial agency, valuation, building surveying, and property management are able to work closely to advise on all aspects of the acquisition process from start to finish.
Our acquisition stages
- An assessment of your property requirements, including location, specification and budget and evaluating all these factors together help you arrive at a decision which suits your objectives;
- Using our expert knowledge to conduct extensive research and provide a detailed schedule of options to view and shortlist;
- Once a suitable property has been identified, we will help to secure the premises for you on the best terms possible;
- We can help co-ordinate the completion of the transaction by liaising with lawyers to ensure it is completed successfully.
- Post completion we can assist with the transition to new premises – with our building consultancy team able to advise on project management and fit out matters.
Related case studies
Search for a property
Use a combination of size, type and location filters to find a property.Property search »