EDWARD HOUSE 5 PENNER ROAD
A detached industrial unit on a large plot with an imposing double storey, fully glazed entrance and reception façade. Conventional industrial construction, steel portal frame, part concrete blockwork to a height of 2.25 metres, part facing brickwork and composite panel cladding beneath a pitched profile metal sheet cladding incorporating translucent daylight panels.
Ground Floor - The main warehouse/production area has full height (7.0m – 9.5m) with polished concrete flooring throughout. There are two insulated loading / access doors of 5m (16 ft) x 6m (20ft). There is a fully equipped kitchen, canteen, factory staff and disabled WCs.
The front, full height reception atrium has impressive industrial style exposed steels, staircase and balcony, with two air conditioned, climate-controlled meeting rooms / offices.
First Floor - Accessed from the front entrance atrium balcony and from 2 factory access points, the first floor comprises 2 executive offices facing SW (with own WC) and NW, leading to a large open plan office.
All offices benefit from:
• Suspended ceilings
• Recessed lighting
• Carpet tiled raised floors for all services
• Full air conditioning / climate control
• Opening glazed views onto the warehouse/ production areas
• A fully equipped tea and coffee area
• Office and disabled WCs
• Lift access
There is a first floor mezzanine area store for additional storage / warehousing.
• Main Reception entrance has a double door lobby with internal electric locking and
• Staff entrance has electronic entry system
• Goods Inward door
• There is double vehicle access with 14 car parking spaces
• Fenced and hedged yard measuring approximately 1,225 sq m (13,200 sq ft)
• 36 marked car parking spaces
• Articulated lorry access
• Bicycle shed
|Location:||Edward House, 5 Penner Road, Havant|
|Post code:||PO9 1QZ|
|Size range:||23,572 - 23,572 sq ft.|