7 FULCRUM 1
The property comprises a modern mid-terrace light industrial unit with ground and first floor offices.
It is of traditional portal frame construction clad with micro-cladding under a pitched micro-clad roof with approximately 10% natural roof lights.
The warehouse benefits from the following –
- sodium and suspended strip lighting
- Ceiling mounted gas fired heat blower.
- 4.65 metre wide manually operated concertina loading door.
- 6m minimum eaves.
The offices have the following amenities –
- Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
- Perimeter trunking
- Wall Storage units
- Gas fired central heating and comfort cooling
- WC and canteen
Mezzanine floors have been installed to the rear and side, the latter of which links to the first floor offices.
The landlord is flexible over removing all or parts of the mezzanine floor if required.
|Location:||Unit 7 Fulcrum 1, Solent Way, Whiteley, Fareham|
|Post code:||PO15 7FE|
|Size range:||5,038 - 7,861 sq ft.|